http://www.compassseniorsolutionsllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Compass-senior-care-management-logo.png 0 0 LuMarie Cordeiro http://www.compassseniorsolutionsllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Compass-senior-care-management-logo.png LuMarie Cordeiro2017-02-20 08:00:192019-06-05 19:19:05SMOKEY CHICKEN WITH AVOCADO SAUCE
SMOKEY CHICKEN WITH AVOCADO SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 14 ounces boneless chicken breast
- Avocado Sauce
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt or Homemade Mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- In a small bowl combine oil, salt, smoked paprika and onion powder. Place chicken in a large zip top plastic bag and pour oil mixture over. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the avocado sauce by combining the avocado, Greek Yogurt, red onion cilantro, jalapeño and lime juice in a blender. Process until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill pan to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinate and place on grill pan. Cook about 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- To serve, place chicken on a plate and top with avocado sauce.