Grilled Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
Preparation 1 hr, 15
Serves 4-6 servings ADJUST SERVINGS
These grilled chicken salad lettuce wraps are a healthy addition to your lunch. Nuts, grapes, apples and chicken are joined by a honey balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1 cup low-fat mayo or Greek yogurt
- 6 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups diced grilled chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds
- 1/2 cup red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 red apple, diced
- iceberg lettuce pieces
- To make the salad dressing, combine the mayo/yogurt, honey, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk together until creamy and well-mixed.
- To prepare the salad, combine the chicken, almonds, grapes, apple and salad dressing in a bowl using a wooden spoon. Stir until the ingredients are well coated with the dressing. Let chill for 1 hour in the refrigerator before preparing wraps.
- To prepare wraps, put a large piece of iceberg lettuce on a plate. Spoon a generous portion of chicken salad into the wrap.
- Optional: roll the lettuce to create a wrap and secure using a toothpick.
For more information click: www.honeyandbirch.com/grilled-chicken-salad-lettuce-wraps