by Kristina Mancino
IMMUNITY BOOSTING FROZEN CRANBERRY ORANGE SMOOTHIE [VEGAN FRIENDLY]
Great for breakfast!
Vegan immunity boosting frozen cranberry orange smoothie! A triple whammy smoothie of Vitamin C without a ton of extra sugar. Just naturally fruit sweetened with orange and cranberry! Plus it’s anti-oxidant rich and dairy free, not to mention tastes pretty darn delicious.
- 10 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup frozen raw cranberries (can use fresh but will not be as thick)
- 4 oz coconut or almond milk
- 1 small banana
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or few drops lemon essential oils
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- optional – ice for more thickness or protein powder of choice.
- Pretty simple. Juice orange. Combine with rest of ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.