http://www.compassseniorsolutionsllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Compass-senior-care-management-logo.png 0 0 LuMarie Cordeiro http://www.compassseniorsolutionsllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Compass-senior-care-management-logo.png LuMarie Cordeiro2017-03-10 08:00:552019-06-05 19:14:48Asian Crab and Avocado Spiralized Cucumber Salad
(Gluten Free & Paleo)
Prep Time: Total Time:
10 Mins 10 mins
- 2 cucumber (peeled if desired)
- 6.5oz wild caught lumb crab meat (fresh or canned)
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp dried red pepper (flakes)
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 -3 tsp sesame oil (divided)
- 2 tsp rice vinegar (more dressing if desired)
- splash of lime
- 1/2 to 1 whole avocado (sliced or chopped)
- 1 large plum
- sesame seeds (optional)
- sea salt / black pepper to taste
- Wash and dry your veggies/fruit. Next spiralize your cucumber or slice julienne style. Peel first if desired. Pat dry your cucumber spirals so they are oversaturated with water. Add spiralized cucumber to a bowl then mix in 1 tsp or more of sesame oil and rice vinegar.
- In another small bowl, combine your crab meat, cilantro, pepper, garlic, vinegar, and 1 tsp sesame oil. Mix and add some fresh ground pepper if desired.
- Slice up your plum and avocado.
- Arrange all your ingredients in a large salad bowl or two small salad bowls. Season with salt/pepper and splash of lime.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
(by Kristina Mancino)